Upon purchase, you’ll receive a PDF with the link to access the template. It will take you to a landing page for the design on canva.com - once there, click 'Use Template'. If you do not have a Canva account, it will prompt you to make a FREE account to access the template. And voila, you're in! You can begin editing the template.
You can change the text, colors, size, and orientation of most of the elements featured in The October Creative templates. You can also switch out fonts, and add or delete graphics and photos as you wish! (Please note: All The October Creative templates use free elements by default, but if you chose to add premium elements or fonts to the template, you must pay for them and/or upgrade to a Pro account before you download the final product.)
Sure! Just click on the 'Uploads' tab on the sidebar on the left side of the editor, and upload the photo or video of your choice! Once uploaded, just click and drag the uploaded photo or graphic onto the template, and place it where you'd like! You can also add photos and graphics from Canva's library if you wish, but if you chose to add premium elements to the template, you must pay for them and/or upgrade to a Pro account before you download the final product.
You cannot resize or change the orientation of the template unless you have a Canva Pro account. However, The October Creative templates are already sized to be high-resolution and print-ready!
You need a basic understanding of Canva to use the Canva templates (don't worry, it's easy)! Basic instructions on how to edit the templates are included with your purchase. Due to time restrictions, we cannot offer additional assistance with using the Canva website at this time. For additional assistance, Canva's Tutorial Hub is a great resource: https://designschool.canva.com/tutorials/getting-started/.
In Canva, download your edited label design to your computer as a JPEG or PNG file.
PRINTING TAGS, LABELS, STICKERS, ETC: Using Microsoft Word, open the Home Printing Guide that was included with your purchase. Insert the downloaded file of your label into the Word document and stretch the image to fit the spaces pictured in the Word document, leaving a bit of space at the edges to account for ink bleed. Copy and paste the images until all spaces are filled, or until you have your desired amount of labels on the page. Load your label paper into your printer (make sure the size of the labels in the Word document matches the size and position of the labels on the paper you're using to print) and then print the document.
PRINTING INVITATIONS AND DOCUMENTS: Open the PDF or JPEG/PNG file included with your purchase. Choose File then Print, making sure that your print settings are adjusted to match the design's size. Print on your desired paper type.
Please note: The color of your labels may vary from what you see on your screen depending on your computer's graphic settings as well as the type of printer, ink, and paper you use to print. If you're choosing to print from home, it's best to make sure you're using a quality printer and ink. (For optimal, professional results, the label files should be sent to an online or local print shop for professional printing.)
If you need further assistance with at-home printing, please refer to this website for more in-depth instructions: https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/printing-labels
In Canva, download your edited label design to your computer as a JPEG or PNG file. Once downloaded, go to the website of the online printing service you'd like to use (OnlineLabels, Vista Print, etc.) and follow their instructions for label printing. Instructions will vary by printing company. Typically, you select the desired size, quantity, and paper-type of the labels you'd like to have printed, and then upload the file of the edited label design to the website and adjust from there. The company will then print and mail your labels for you!
Please note that pricing for online printing services varies by company. The October Creative is not associated with any specific printing company and is not liable for the results and or/experience you have with any third-party printing service.
In Canva, download your edited label to your computer as both a JPEG/PNG file and a PDF file. Once downloaded, put the files on a flashdrive and take them to your local print shop or utility shop (Walgreens, Walmart, Staples, Kinkos, Costco, etc.) Please be sure to indicate to the shop the exact size you'd like the labels to be so they can scale the label image appropriately.
1. After purchasing a package, we will send the link to the branding questionnaire to your email within 12 hours. The questionnaire will help us to learn about your business and better understand the vision you have for your logo and branding.
2. After receiving your completed questionnaire, we will start drafting the initial logo concept(s) for your business which we will then send to you by email. If you approve the initial logo concept(s), we will move on to Step 3. If you’d like to make any changes, you do have optional logo revisions included with your package. Simply reply to the email with your requested logo changes, and we will send you the revised logo concept(s).
3. Once we’ve finalized your logo(s), we will send you a concept board with your finalized logo design and color palette. This board will also include mock-ups of any other items included with your package (i.e. business cards, e-mail signatures, etc). If you’d like to make any changes to any of the layouts for those items, you have 1 revision included with this step. Simply reply to the email with your requested layout changes, and we will send you the revised concept board.
4. Once the concept board has been approved, we will then send over your final files!
• You may not sell, give away, replicate, or distribute (in part or in whole) any of the files, images, or templates included with your purchase.
• You may not share or transfer any any template to any other party or sell/claim the template as your own design.
• You may not redistribute or resell any template or any modified version of any template in its editable template format.
• You may not use the templates to promote the sale of any other graphic design templates.
• You may not share the access links with anyone. Sharing Canva links using Canva's team feature is strictly forbidden. User access will be removed if team use is detected, followed by DMCA notices and legal action. Only the purchaser may access purchased files.
Personal Use: Under this license, you may create an unlimited number of end products using this template, for your personal use only, not for resale. You may also use this design to create branding materials for your own blog or personal use.
Limited Branding Use: Under this license, you MAY use this product to create materials that assist with branding and marketing your business (i.e. stationery, promotional flyers, handouts, social media posts), but you MAY NOT use this product to create end-products to sell or to give away to customers.
• Each listing includes downloadable files only. No physical materials will be shipped.
• It is the responsibility of the buyer to check the trademark database before selling products with our designs. We check our designs for trademark violations periodically, however, the database constantly updates, and it’s possible that a phrase we use may be trademarked in the future.
• You may not resell the graphics in their digital format or use them to create digital products.
• All rights to all images remain with The October Creative.
• In purchasing graphics from The October Creative, you are hereby agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions associated with these products.
Each SVG / PNG purchase includes a Personal Use License and a Limited Commercial License, meaning you may create an unlimited number of physical products for your Personal Use, and up to 50 physical end-products for Commercial Use using these files. If you're planning on selling more than 50 physical end-products, an extended Commercial License will allow you to use my designs to sell up to 1000 physical end-products like t-shirts, hoodies, accessories, mugs, home decor, stationery, signage, sublimation, and more! We also offer speciality licenses if you'd like to use the designs with Print on Demand services or to make printed transfers. All Extended and Specialty licensing can be found here.
These templates are being sold by The October Creative for use with the Canva platform. The seller and the sale of these templates are not affiliated with Canva, and Canva is not liable for these templates.